1. Dallas is coming back! Yes, the TV show. I remember watching it as a kid and as a proud Dallasite, I have to admit this makes me happy. What makes me even happier is that they're going to film in Dallas.
2. I wasn't the only one affected by the USA Women's World Cup team's victory over Brazil. My post is the best one, of course, but these aren't too bad either. :)
3. Oh, and look. There's a very, very cool tribute video. Yay!
4. Do I really care about Kate Middleton? Not really. Do I care about her clothes? Yes really all day long!
5. All is not lost in the world of soap operas. At some point in my life, I've watched all the soap operas that remain on the air, so it does my heart good to hear that Marlena, John, and Carrie and the original Austin (even if he is the dumbest character in the history of soap operas) are coming back to Days of Our Lives.
6. And apparently, One Life to Live and All My Children are moving to the Internet. I'm trying not to get too excited because there is still a lot that hasn't been decided, but this is definitely better than the alternative.
7. And since I am a romance writer who loves sports, this story made my heart go pitter patter. World-famous athlete begging to get his girlfriend back after he realizes he was a dumbass for breaking up with her in the first place? Yes, please.