Last week was awesome! I spent it at the Romance Writers of America annual conference. I love going because I get a chance to see friends I only see once per year and get to be with 2000 people who GET me! It's wonderful.
But there is always a downside to all the revelry. Prepare yourself to sign in sympathy. I love books, and they give them away for free at RWA, and I can't help myself , so I take them because I love books so much. And then I buy more books throughout the year (because, you know, I love books).
So yeah, I own a TON of books. Like a ridiculous amount of books. I know, I know. What a problem to have. I hear you sighing in sympathy through my computer.
But here's the deal. As much as I would love to, I can't read them all. I just don't have the time (which really, truly does bum me out. I would never, ever give my books away if I didn't know it was for the greater good). And it's really not practical to keep ALL the books I own, no matter how much I would prefer to.
*deep sigh* SOOO, I'm giving some away. And YOU could be the lucky recipient of the ENTIRE lot. I've gone through my collection (hyperventilating the whole way) and culled a few that I (think I) can part with.
What are they?
1. THE BEST MEDICINE by Tracy Brogan (signed by author)
2. FLIGHT RISK by Nicole Helm (signed by author)
3. THE REASON IS YOU by Sharla Lovelace (signed by author)
4. IT HAPPENED ONE WEDDING by Julie James (unsigned)
5. IMMORTAL CHAMPION by Lisa Hendrix (signed by author to me)
6. PRIVATE LESSONS by Donna Hill (unsigned)
7. TO TEMPT A WILDE by Kimberly Kaye Terry (unsigned)
8. TEMPTED BY THE HIGHLAND WARRIOR by Michelle Willingham (signed by author)
9. TAKING HIM by Jackie Ashenden (signed by author)
10. THE HOLIDAY INN by Phyllis Bourne, Farrah Rochon, and Stefanie Worth (signed by Phyllis and Farrah)
So what do you need to do in order to enter?
Leave a blog comment below telling me which book you're most looking forward to reading and fill out the Rafflecopter widget below to earn even more entries. Pretty easy, I think.
I'll announce the winner on the blog the day after the sweepstakes ends! Good luck!